Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Coincidence or NOT???

How can I get so many things correct about one person I don't even know? Well a person I know by sight and by name, but don't actually "know".

It seems big things are happening to that person. A person I had been avoiding thinking about, and now all of a sudden for no particular reason, that person is in my thoughts.

Not the first time this has happened though...
I once thought this person would be great in a certain career and then I discover that IS their career!
I also thought this person would be the type to live it up in Byron for the Blues & Roots Festival, turns out the person WAS at Blues and Roots!

Is it just COINCIDENCE????

or

Is there some kind of weird connection between us??




SO ...... ANY CLUES?????

No comments:

Post a Comment